Do I Need Renter’s Insurance?
1. Insurance Coverage in Case an Accident Causes Structural Damage
3. You Need Renters Insurance to Protect Your Personal Belongings
Renters insurance can pay for damage done in your own apartment. It can cover damages the accident causes in your neighbor's living space as well.
2. Renters Insurance Can Provide Temporary Housing
It can provide you with the expenses you need to live in another place until you can return home.
Do you have money in your pocket to replace your damaged personal items? Renters insurance can protect your personal belongings against fire, theft, vandalism, lightning, and more
4. Protection in Case A Visitor Gets Injured at Your Home
5. Without Renters Insurance, Your Financial Future Is at Risk
If a visitor gets hurt while they are at your apartment, you can get sued for liability. Renter’s insurance can protect you against financial loss if someone gets hurt.
On the average, this coverage costs between $10 and $20 a month. How much will it cost you to replace everything that you own (electronics, clothing, furniture, toys, pots and pans, plates, decorations, etc.)