Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of our frequently asked questions. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
- What is non standard insurance?
- What are the main types of coverage?
- How can I save money on my auto insurance?
What is non standard insurance?
Non standard insurance refers to overage for drivers with a poor driving record who may have been denied coverage from standard insurers.Back to TopWhat are the main types of coverage?AUTO INSURANCE POLICY
There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:
1. Bodily injury liability, for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
2. Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
3. Property damage liability, for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
4. Collision, for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
5. Comprehensive, for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
6. Uninsured motorists coverage, for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.Back to TopHow can I save money on my auto insurance?
You'll get lower rates if you don't have tickets or accidents.
You can save money by bundling your policies.
You can save money by taking driving classes.
Back to Top