WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13, 2013
Many auto customer do not know how to report a claim. but after reading this blog your will learn.
1. Take a breath and try to relax. Check to make sure you and your passengers are all right.
2. Dial 911 if anyone is injured.
3. Gather as much information as possible from the other drivers involved.
4. Move your vehicle only if its position creates a dangerous situation for you or others or if instructed by policy officers.
5. Don't leave the scene of the accident until all matters have been resolved.
6. While you are waiting, contact the insurance company you are insured with to process a claim.
7. If your vehicle cannot be driven, remove any valuables, including your registration and proof of insurance and write the name of the towing company and the location where the vehicel is to be towed. ir it is during normal business hours, you can rest a tow to a repair shop of your choice.
IF SOMEONE IS INJURED:
1. Dial 911 as soon as possible
2. After appropriate medical assistance has arrived call your insurance company.
After reading this instructions, if you need any other assistence call your agent or Anderson Insurance Brokers inc. at 630-681-8000
Posted 11:29 AM
Tags: wheaton auto insurance, auto insurance wheaton, business insurance wheaton, snowplow business insurance wheaton, home insurance wheaton, wheaton home insurance, sr22 insurance wheaton, sr22 insurance chicago, chicago low cost auto insurance, wheaton low cost auto insurance, business insuarnce wheaton, business insurance glen ellyn, restaurant insurance wheaton, truck insurance wheaton, truck insurance chicago, auto insurance west chicago, home insurance west chicago, sr22 west chicago,