Hablamos Español Get your free quote 844.730.4164

In the event of a lost or stolen drivers license, contact your local police department to report the incident.

"I have lost my driver's license. How can I get a replacement?
You should first contact the local police department to report your lost or stolen driver's license.

If you are in Illinois, a duplicate driver's license can be issued at any Driver Services Facility in the state. You will need to present acceptable identification and pay a fee.

If you are out-of-state, please call the Special License and Re-Examination Unit at 217-782-6901. If you plan to return to Illinois within 90 days, you may request that a 90-day temporary driver's license be mailed to you at your out-of-state address. If you will be out-of-state for more than 90 days, the Secretary of State's office will mail you the forms to apply for a duplicate driver's license. You may also request a duplicate driver's license by emailing this office with your full name, Illinois driver's license number, date of birth, out-of-state address and your date of return to Illinois."

---Source: Illinois Secretary of State, CyberDriveIllinois.com


Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2020
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011

View Mobile Version