AUTO INSURANCE POLICY
There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:
1. Bodily injury liability, for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
2. Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
3. Property damage liability, for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
4. Collision, for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
5. Comprehensive, for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
6. Uninsured motorists coverage, for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
Coverages and benefits listed above may be available at an additional charge. Talk to us today to find out more and how we can get the best rate for you!
ANDERSON INSURANCE BROKERS, WHEATON
1831 E. Roosevelt Rd., Wheaton, IL 60187
ANDERSON INSURANCE BROKERS, CHICAGO
TOLL FREE 1-866-681-8700
Se habla espanol
If you live in Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Carol Stream, West Chicago, Lisle, Downers Grove, Arlington Heights, Lombard, Villa Park, Elmhurst, Chicago, Warrenville or Aurora, IL we have the rates for you!
If you live in Racine, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Geneva, Beloit, Carthage, Brookfield, Pleasant Prairie, Bristol or Silver Lakes, WI we have the rates for you!
If you live in Gary, Indianapolis, South Bend, Portage, Hammond, Merrillville or LaPorte, IN we have the rates for you!